Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Sunday street food at the Ajijic plaza


This was the best street food I have ever had in Ajijic. It was very crowded. Everyone knows good cooking. But it was worth the wait.


I had a green drink. I think it had mint in it. I don't know what else. There were also chunks of fresh pineapple.


 My glass of the green drink.


These people are waiting for their food. 






I hope this stand is open again next Sunday. Well worth a walk to the plaza. Chico liked it too. Those handmade tortillas were delicious!

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful---I cooked dinner on my "COMAL" last evening. Nothing better than food cooked and eaten outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Larry. Good to hear from you. I agree with you on that. P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your BLOG today and am catching up on past posts. I like it. I've been lakeside for 2 months now, I'm still formulating my opinions of life here. I'll stay for 6 months and decide if it's for me. If not...I will move on. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy your visit here. Thanks for writing. P

    ReplyDelete