Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lunch with Judi at Yves' Restaurant and a Walk Along the Lake


Judi at the patio at Yves' Restaurant by the lake.

I had to take a photo of their toilet. Quite a fancy one. Someone must really like the color blue.

A peak in the kitchen at Yves' Restaurant.




The photo directly above is the view from Yves' Restaurant. It is worth eating there just for the beautiful view.






After Judi and I had lunch, we walked along the water. It was very windy but it was wonderful to be outside, wind or no wind. I have been without water for the past three mornings and I had no electricity this morning. It was pretty grim inside my casita and it was still raining. I was quickly taking a nose dive into depression. The sun finally came out and I was able to get away. It was great to have lunch with Judi and catch up on each others lives. Things looked better after lunch and a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment